Our specialist Immigration lawyers are uniquely experienced in the law of Immigration to Canada and how it works in practice. We advise both individuals and businesses with all their immigration issues. If it is your goal to live and/or work permanently or temporarily in Canada, the Immigration and Citizenship lawyers at Rogerson Law Group offers extensive expertise on a wide range of issues. We understand first-hand how complicated and stressful the immigration process can be.
How Do We Know This?
Because some of our Immigration lawyers have been through the process themselves. This means they are best-placed to give the sympathetic advice and representation their clients need.
- Are you looking to immigrate to Canada? We can advise you on the different categories for professionals and workers under which you might qualify.
- Are you looking to sponsor your spouse/children to come to Canada? We can help you on get a Visa for your family members under the family class visa.
- Are you looking to come to Canada to study? It’s a typical requirement that international students will need to secure a Canada Study Permit in order to study in Canada.
- Are you looking to come to work in Canada? We advise you on the requirements for obtaining a Canadian work visa.
- Or are you a Canadian business owner and employer seeing to recruit workers from abroad? We can advise you on how the immigration rules affect your business and what you need to do.
You are unique
Our advice is tailored to each client’s unique needs and interests. Immigration advice and representation is not a ‘one size fits all’ service. We get to know our clients before advising the best course of action and delivering the service they need to accomplish their respective goals – in a cost-efficient and timely manner.
Immigration Lawyer Canada- Personal Immigration
Our Immigration lawyers provide clients with regular updates on their case, recognising the need for clients to know what is going on at all stages. As a firm, we encourage and maintain communication (at no extra cost) throughout the process.
Our Immigration practice advises on all matters relating to:
- Immigration to Canada Under Express Entry Program
- Spousal, common-law or conjugal partner sponsorships
- Business Migration to Canada
- Labour Market Opinion/Arranged Employment Opinion Applications
- Applications for Permanent Residence
- Family Sponsorship Applications
- Live-in Caregiver Applications
- Visa and Permit Applications (visitor visas, study permits, work permits, temporary resident permits)
- Visa Extension and Restoration of Status Applications
- Obtaining Permanent Resident Cards
- Citizenship Applications
Immigration Lawyer Toronto – Business Migration
Businesses in 2014 are operating in a global marketplace which means immigration issues increasingly arise. Ignoring the implications of hiring foreign workers can have serious implications for businesses.
Our business and corporate clients welcome the immigration expertise we provide on business migration and matters involving the hiring of skilled foreign workers.
We continually service our business clients ensuring they are kept up-to-date with immigration law and how any changes may affect their businesses. We work on the basis of a transparent and affordable fee structure and ensure each case receives our personalized care and attention.
Contact us now to consult an immigration lawyer in Toronto. Rogerson Law Group provides immigration services for clients abroad and in the entire GTA including Toronto, Scarborough, Mississauga, Vaughan, Brampton, Richmond Hill, Etobicoke, Barrie and other area. Our offices are conveniently located in downtown Toronto, Barrie, and associated offices in North York and Ottawa.