Our highly experienced team of civil litigation lawyers handle general domestic litigation in addition to cross border litigation, bankruptcy and estate litigation. The range of cases that we handle is wide, ranging from contractual disputes, residency disputes to defamation.
Notable recent cases include:
- suing a malicious former supervisor for deliberately providing a bad reference
- successful eviction of a professional gambler from a mansion from which he had systematically failed to pay rent for a prolonged period
- challenging a refusal to grant permanent residence to a highly experienced medical doctor from overseas
- defending an action by the federal government to strip one of our clients of his citizenship
- action against Canadian border services for abusive behaviour against one of our clients upon her return from overseas
- action on behalf of an employment agency in respect of failure to pay commissions agreed upon and action against a law firm for failing to pay fees to a senior lawyer who retired owing to ill-health.
The team, led by Rob Rastorp represent clients in court in the Greater Toronto Area, Hamilton, Sudbury and North Bay. Rogerson Law Group provides civil litigation services in the entire Greater Toronto Area including Toronto, Scarborough, Mississauga, Vaughan, Brampton, Richmond Hill, Etobicoke, and Barrie and surrounding areas with offices located in Downtown Toronto and Barrie.