Joseph is an experienced Family lawyer with a particular focus on complex financial cases; and divorce and separation cases involving cross-border assets and individuals located abroad. He advises and represents family clients on separation, divorce, and related property disputes. His primary areas of practice include:
- Spousal support
- Inter-jurisdictional disputes involving spouses and property
- Separation Agreements
- Marriage and Domestic contracts
- Hague Convention on Child Abduction cases
Joseph has years of experience successfully advising and representing family and divorce clients. He regularly appears in the Superior Court of Justice on behalf of clients, and as a barrister agent on behalf of other lawyers and law firms.
Joseph has formidable international experience: he has worked with clients, lawyers and others in the United States, Bermuda, Turks & Caicos Islands, Australia, Europe and the United Kingdom.
Joseph’s wide-ranging professional experience includes serving as Crown Counsel with the Ministry of the Attorney General, advising on family, civil, and estates law matters. He was also involved in the development and implementation of a number of key justice system and family court reforms, including amendments to the rules of court.
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Ontario Bar Association, Trusts and Estates Law Section and Family Law Section
- The Advocates’ Society
- Family Lawyers Association
- Toronto Lawyers Association
Contact Rogerson Law Group at (416) 504-2259– Our experienced Divorce Lawyers can offer you sound & strategic advise for domestic (Greater Toronto Area) & international family disputes or litigation involving multi-jurisdictional matter.