From the mundane to the exotic, our estate lawyers are adept at identifying out-of-the-box solutions for our clients. Rogerson Law Group specializes in Litigation, Asset Protection and Cross Border matters. We are highly experienced in estate litigation disputes and Bankruptcy, and our estate planning lawyers are adept in handling both domestic cases and across a wide variety of international cases. To cater for our international clients, we also offer immigration services.
Our Estate Lawyers have a successful track record in ground-breaking Estate Litigation and Cross Border cases.
Alternate dispute resolution including mediation and arbitration is an increasingly important focus of the practice, reflecting the growing awareness of the financial and business benefits of resolving disputes out of the courtroom. The growth of our arbitration practice is testament to the fact that we have an approachable yet high powered team that is prepared to work hard to mediate instead of litigate when it is in our clients’ best interests. Our niche Cross Border Law practice is led by estate lawyer and asset protection specialist barrister Andrew Rogerson who has earned an international reputation for his formidable experience. He has practiced in jurisdictions spanning South Africa, Australia, London, the Turks and Caicos Islands, and Jersey in the Channel Islands. Visit here for the full range of our practice areas.
- Andrew Rogerson addresses Dubai STEP conference. Read more
- Rogerson Law Group Expert Lawyers Provide Commentary on Estate Tax to Canada’s Largest Daily Newspaper. Read more
- Rogerson Law Group Expert Speakers at Cross Border Litigation Conference. Read more
- Rogerson Law Group Accredited Expert in Asset Protection law by Global Law Experts. Read more
- Rogerson Law Group ranked Asset Protection Firm of the Year for Canada 2013 & 2014
- Rogerson Law Group is the only law firm in Canada to be a member of the International Practice Group (IPG). Read more