A niche practice… onshore and offshore, since 1981.
After more than a quarter century practicing cross-border litigation and structuring, in five overseas jurisdictions and one other Canadian province, Andrew Rogerson established the current firm at Bay Street, Toronto in 2006.
An office in Barrie was soon added, to serve clients residing as far as the Muskokas. Clients in Dubai and London, are serviced with bi-monthly visits.
Since 1981....the niche:
- Offshore banking, trusts and companies
Our services now include:
- Acting as in-court agents for lawyers and law firms.
- Business, skilled worker and family migration
- Wills, trusts & estates including taxation issues
- Shareholder agreements and partnership agreements
- Administration of Deceased Estates
- Advising Executors
- Representation at disciplinary tribunals
- Settlement Agreements
- Separation Agreements
- Wrongful termination
We have a close association with Ian McLean’s law practice, McLeans Lawyers, in North Bay and Ottawa.